Facebook censorship is rampant today

All I said is that Nancy's podium should be cleansed by fire. That's all. And it got me AT LEAST 24 hours in FB jail. How freaking stupid and childish is that.

Is FB protecting the single most hostile and dangerous person in the United States today? Think about this. Getty Images was INSIDE taking photos when the Capital was initially breached. Let that sink in. Who is censoring who? Why is the narrative so scary? After all, we just watched the two party system implode on live television while their own people was inside getting photo ops for the main stream media.

But I digress. Our free speech has been neutered and castrated as if the British were coming. And it will be for AT LEAST the next four years.

I have been stalked, my life threatened, and accounts hacked on Facebook AND Instagram numerous times by proaborts and liberals using my images and making fake accounts. I reported it, and their stalking and stealing my intellectual property was NEVER against their so-called "community standards". To be clear, I do not 'target' individuals with hate or stalking. Ever. Bullying is not okay. But here we are. Again.

Challenge accepted.

Popular Posts